DIANI, a cutting edge, fashion forward multi-brand retail and e-commerce company featuring women’s clothing, footwear, accessories and home goods in downtown Santa Barbara, is seeking a full time e-commerce associate to aid in all aspects of the e-commerce business. We’re approaching our website’s 10 year anniversary and in the process of a major relaunch to go live within the next month, so this is a very exciting time to become apart of the team and help take the business to the next level.
This position aims to support a dynamic business and drive sales by providing a positive customer experience, providing support to the online manager and generating online content. This is a full time position and candidate must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays to man the customer service department.
– As a customer service representative, you will be responding to customer concerns/inquiries via email and/or telephone.
– Go beyond merely answering questions and engage with customers to upsell and build a long lasting relationship
– Process (pull/invoice/ship) of website orders
– Upload product to website
– Assist the E-commerce Manager with day to day needs
– A love for fashion and staying up to date with current trends to aid in your product descriptions and visual merchandising of the product online
– Experience in either retail or e-commerce sales (preferably in fashion)
– Skilled in creative writing with proper grammar and spelling
– Have the ability to learn new computer systems quickly
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Positive energy with a personable demeanor
– Ability to work well on a team, multi task and function under stress.
– Full time availability with Saturday and Sunday a must (other days can be worked out)
– Must own a laptop (preferably a Mac)
What We Offer:
– Health insurance for full time employees
– A competitive hourly wage
– Generous discounts, bonus structure and store credit incentives
– The opportunity to grow within the company
– Paid training period
– A great team to work with
– The opportunity to see all facets of a locally owned and rapidly growing business
– A job where your ideas, time and efforts are truly valued and rewarded
To submit a resume, please email email@example.com.