DIANI, a cutting edge, fashion forward multi-brand retail and e-commerce company featuring women’s clothing, footwear, accessories and home goods in downtown Santa Barbara, is seeking a full time social media coordinator with the ultimate goal of customer acquisition, brand exposure and business development. Ideal candidate has experience with photography and thrives in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a passion for the fashion industry and a comprehensive understanding of all social media outlets and the WordPress blog platform. You will be constantly tapping into the strategies that are unique to this area of connectivity with our customers. Candidate must excel at multitasking, be extremely detail-oriented, resourceful, entrepreneurial, proactive and sales-driven. We are looking for a go-getter who is committed to exploring and executing projects that will help take the company to the next level.
– Shoot and edit new content daily.
– Be comfortable with styling the model to showcase new arrivals and current trends.
– Maintain a very high standard for all social media platforms and create daily posts for all platforms + schedule posts for days off.
– Organize strategic giveaways, contests, promotions, etc.
– Constantly be thinking of and implementing ways to attract/connect with new customers.
– Help drive sales by creating dynamic and interactive social media content.
– Since this position works directly with the E-Commerce Manager, a willingness to assist with customer service when needed is essential.
– Photograph in-store events.
– Skilled in Photoshop and/or Illustrator and Microsoft Office
– Basic photography knowledge (camera operations, proper lighting, aesthetics as per the company standard, etc.)
– Thorough knowledge of and participation in current and upcoming social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.)
– Styling experience along with a passion for staying up-to-date on current trends and aesthetics.
– Skilled in creative writing with meticulous attention to proper grammar and spelling.
– Clear understanding of the company’s aesthetic and brand and delivering that through all channels.
– Knowledge of WordPress (or a comparable blog platform).
– Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
– The ability to learn new computer skills very quickly.
– Great communication skills and an eagerness to work in a team environment.
– Ability to multi task and function under stress.
– Good time management skills.
– Be able to collaborate on ideas to help grow the business.
– Monday through Friday availability.
– Own a laptop (preferably Mac) with Adobe Creative Suite
– Have your own high quality camera a bonus.
To submit a resume, please email email@example.com.